Yard Waste Guidelines
- Brush must be bundled and tied.
- Bundled material must not exceed 3 feet in length and 2 feet in diameter.
- Branches are not to exceed 2.5 inches in diameter.
- Yard waste must be in barrels not to exceed 35 gallons or 50 pounds, boxes, or paper leaf bags.
- Limit of 15 bags/boxes/barrels.
- No plastic bags of any type can be used.
- Yard Waste Schedule – Curbside pickup begins April 2019 and ends December 2019
Note: 10 Lewiston St. location will accept yard waste year-round – Thursday & Friday 8:00 am – 2:00 pm and Saturdays 8:30 am – 11:30 am