In order for the Certificate of Completion to print correctly, please turn off the popup blocker.
Click Instructions for Online Training Program below for details.
Municipal Employee Online Training Program click here. This is a web-based program, which requires the use of speakers and an internet connection.
Instructions for Online Training Program click here
Ethics reform law packet for new employees click here
Chapter 28 of the Acts of 2009, the ethics reform law, imposes mandatory education and training requirements on public employers and public employees. The law authorizes the State Ethics Commission to establish procedures to implement and ensure compliance with these requirements. Employees are required to complete training every two years. These implementation procedures are issued pursuant to that authority.
A copy of the summary of the ethics reform law as well as a written acknowledgment is available above, which employees are required to complete and sign as proof of being provided with such summary.
In addition, all current municipal employees must complete an online training program that is available by clicking here. Upon conclusion of the online program, employees must print two copies of the certificate of completion.
- In conclusion, to be in full compliance with the Ethics Reform Law, employees must:
- Complete and sign acknowledgment of receiving ethics summary
- Complete online program and print certificate of completion
- Keep copy of acknowledgment and certificate of completion for your records
- Forward original acknowledgment and certificate of completion to your Department Head, Division Manager or directly to the City Clerk.
** New employees must file acknowledgments and certificates of completion with the City Clerk within 30 days of employment. **