Regular meetings are held on the last Thursday of each month at 3:30 p.m. in City Council Chambers, 1st Floor, Government Center, One Government Center, Fall River, MA 02722.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Agenda’s | Minutes
William G. Kenney, c/o Bill Roth – Chairman
Anne E. Keane
What We Do
The Fall River Redevelopment Authority is an independent public authority established pursuant to Massachusetts General Law Ch.121B. While it is not a city department, its mission includes development and implementation of urban redevelopment and renewal programs and policies to support the city’s economic development and enhance the quality of life for its residents. On-going projects include:
- Development of a Waterfront Urban Renewal Plan
- Development of a Downtown Urban Renewal Plan
- Developing and marketing properties for Industrial, commercial and research use such as Commerce Park and the Southcoast Life Science and Technology Park
- Improvements to public open spaces such as the Old Second Street Pedestrian Walkway
- Site work, including environmental cleanup, to prepare the City Pier for redevelopment
- Identify and pursuing economic development and job creation opportunities for the city
- Management of downtown garage and surface parking facilities
For more information, contact the Chair, William G. Kenney c/o Bill Roth Planning Department, 508.324.2561, or our staff at Fall River Office of Economic Development, 139 S. Main Street, Suite 400, Fall River, MA 02721, 508.324.2620.
One Government Center, Room 535
Fall River, MA 02722