The Board typically holds meetings on the 2nd Wednesday of each month at 6:00 p.m. at One Government Center, Government Center, Fall River, MA.
In the event the Board holds a meeting at different date or location, the change will be posted in compliance with the Massachusetts Open Meeting Law.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Kara O’Connell – Chairman
Loriann Taylor Branco
What We Do
The Fall River Redevelopment Authority is an independent public authority established pursuant to Massachusetts General Law Ch.121B. While it is not a city department, its mission includes the development and implementation of urban redevelopment and renewal programs and policies to support the city’s economic development and enhance the quality of life for its residents. On-going projects include:
- Development of a Waterfront Urban Renewal Plan
- Development of a Downtown Urban Renewal Plan
- Developing and marketing properties for Industrial, commercial and research use such as Commerce Park and the Southcoast Life Science and Technology Park
- Improvements to public open spaces such as the Old Second Street Pedestrian Walkway
- Site work, including environmental cleanup, to prepare the City Pier for redevelopment
- Identify and pursuing economic development and job creation opportunities for the city
- Management of downtown garage and surface parking facilities
One Government Center, Room 610
Fall River, MA 02722