Regular meetings are once a year in April at 0:00 p.m. in City Council Chambers, 1st Floor, Government Center, One Government Center, Fall River, MA 02722.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Agenda’s | Minutes
Kelly Souza-Young, Chair
Manuel Leite, Clerk
David J. Dennis
What We Do
It is the responsibility of the City of Fall River Board of Election Commissioners to comply with all local, state and federal election laws and regulations. Our duties include:
- Maintain overall responsibility for setting up voting precincts for elections and recruiting, training, assigning and supervising workers on election days.
- Prepare election ballots and compiles election results.
- Responsible for all absentee ballot procedures and supervises all recount operations.
- Conduct the annual city census and maintains current voter registration lists.
- Issue voter registration certificates as well as certifying residency forms for state colleges and veterans bonus applications.
- Maintain records of residents for the jury commission.
- Respond to inquiries from the public and other governmental agencies regarding population statistics, voting procedures, voting districts and names of elected officials.
Annual Census| Voter Resources |Online Voter Registration System | Commonwealth of Massachusetts | Voter Registration | Board of Election Fees