Bulky items are large items that do not fit in a barrel, such as washers, dryers, toilets, sinks, sofas, rugs, computers, etc. Residents can drop-off these items or schedule a curbside collection.
The city garage is open to the public Monday – Friday, 7:00AM – 2:30PM Saturday, 7:00AM – 12:00PM
Some examples of bulky-items accepted include:
- Sofa Bed
- Box Spring
- Hot Water Tank
- Cooking Stove
- Heating Stove
- Bicycle (no tires)
- Lawnmower (no tires, oil or gas)
- Pool frame, liner, filter and pump
- Swing set with all piping cut down to no longer than 6 feet and with no concrete attached to the base.
- Air conditioner
- TV/Computer monitor
This list is for educational purposes only. It does not reflect a complete list of bulky items accepted by the city.
Items not accepted for curbside collection or drop-off:
- Fuel oil tanks
- commercial/display freezers
- Vending machines
- Vehicle parts
- Motorcycles/motorized bikes
- Construction/demolition debris